REPORTING CRIMES & INCIDENTS
Law Enforcement for all Centers:
Dialing from internal lines dial 9-9-1-1
During business hours CET encourages individuals to report all crimes in a prompt manner.
DO NOT TAKE UNNECESSARY CHANCES
- Dial 911 for any emergency.
- If the Center Director is not on campus, other Campus Security Authorities must notify the Center Director and Regional Director.
- Call the Corporate Human Resources Department at (408) 287-7924.
- Further assistance is available by calling Corporate Security at (408) 591-3337, (408) 250-8709, or (408) 307-5425.
State your name, nature of crime, location of criminal act, description of person(s) involved, and Center (city) and/or description of your location.
- Witnesses must provide a statement and submit all documents and related evidence to the Human Resources Department.
- Safety Notices will be implemented to the campus community.